My speaking experience with large groups includes:
- Moderating panels, participating in panel discussions, addressing large audiences at gardening shows...even...a cooking demonstration on television.
My speaking experience with small groups includes:
- Corporate lunch-and-learns, hands-on library workshops, garden and horticultural clubs.
Great Results for your Event
See me Speak
Previous Speaking Engagements Include
- Botanical gardens such as Toronto Botanical Garden and Royal Botanical Gardens
- Seedy Saturdays
- Ontario Historical Society and Lougheed House for fundraising events
- Ontario Horticultural Association meetings
- Master Gardener meetings
- Garden shows including Canada Blooms, Peterborough Garden Show, Calgary Garden Show, Stratford Garden Festival
- Library talks and workshops
- Garden centres
- Horticultural societies
- Writing groups
- Retirement Residences
Need an expert? My past interviews include:
- Rogers TV, Live Healthy Now
- 95.1 Massachusetts, GardenLine Radio
- CBC Radio, Metro Morning (Toronto) with Matt Galoway
- Breakfast Television (Calgary)
- The Weekend Gardener with Niki Jabbour
- America's Home Grown Veggies with Kate Copsey
- America's Happy Gardener with Bob Tanem
- Global TV, The Morning News Edition
- CBC Radio, Alberta at Noon
- Rogers TV, Daytime Toronto
Need a thoughtful article? Need a compelling talk?
Need clean copy? On time?
The ▪ Food ▪ Chain
Farm Writer. Food Writer. Garden Writer. Garden Speaker.