Welcome. I'm Steven Biggs, a farm, food, and garden writer. I write and speak about the food chain. I look at how food is grown, harvested, and processed—and how it makes its way to our plates.
This is where you find previous editions of my newsletter.
- June 2018: Great Kids Videos, Soil Contamination, Driveway Garden, Sub-Irrigation Pots for Figs, Sharing Yards for Vegetable Gardens
- May 2018: Ornamental Edibles, Kosmic Kale, Balcony Figs, Kids Garden Activities, Straw-bale Gardens
- April 2018: Seed Indoors, Early Veg Crops, Kids Garden, Figs, Sorrel
- March 2018: Step-Over Figs, Crops for Kids, Year-Round Veg Gardening, Barrel Gardens
- January 2018: Fig cuttings, Rooftop gardens, Wicking beds, Easy-to-grow fruit
- April 2016: Food Gardening Show, Garden with Kids, Grow Figs, Make Cider
Need a thoughtful article? Need a compelling talk?
Need clean copy? On time?
The ▪ Food ▪ Chain
Farm Writer. Food Writer. Garden Writer. Garden Speaker.